legendary trios

racyue:

Jealous -Tsundere- Waifu Haru-chan was so strong part 2

Part 1 here

the-beauty-of-words-blog:

Wicked Clothes is proud to present our latest item: the ‘Lions Don’t Lose Sleep’ Shirt!

Lions don’t lose sleep over the opinions of sheep. Printed on American Apparel tri-blend shirts for an ultra-soft feel.

Lions also get to use coupon code ‘SHIPFREE’ to get free shipping on all domestic orders! Buy one now!

I’ll keep this a secret from everyone, so cry as much as you’d like.

"Many people refuse to accept me as one of them. I have to prove to them that I can be useful. That’s the only way they’ll accept that my life has meaning."

stretchmarxism:

I need help identifying a pedophile and rapist that I met on omegle. His name is andrew and he lives in Palo Alto california. He is 20 years old. There’s a picture attached. [Screenshots of Skype dialogue. Text reads: On 05/02/2014, at 10:49 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Yeah, she’s like 29.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:49 PM, Andrew wrote:
> I fucked her daughter, lol.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:49 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> How old is her daughter?

On 05/02/2014, at 10:49 PM, Andrew wrote:
> I dunno.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:49 PM, Andrew wrote:
> 13-15?

On 05/02/2014, at 10:50 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> How old were you at the time?

On 05/02/2014, at 10:50 PM, Andrew wrote:
> I fuck her regularly.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:50 PM, Andrew wrote:
> My girlfriend doesn’t care.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:51 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> You do understand that she is a child, mentally incapable of consent?

On 05/02/2014, at 10:51 PM, Andrew wrote:
> The girl’s had her tubes tied, so I don’t need to wear a condom. It’s pretty awesome actually, lol. (cool)

On 05/02/2014, at 10:51 PM, Andrew wrote:
> No, I don’t understand that.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:51 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Do you even know what consent is?

On 05/02/2014, at 10:51 PM, Andrew wrote:
> I like how you think you’re more intelligent than I am.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:52 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> Why don’t you understand that children are legally incapable of consenting to see with adults?

On 05/02/2014, at 10:52 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> Sex*

On 05/02/2014, at 10:52 PM, Andrew wrote:
> haha

On 05/02/2014, at 10:52 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Do you understand anything about age of consent laws?

On 05/02/2014, at 10:52 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> It’s simple

On 05/02/2014, at 10:52 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> Enlighten me

On 05/02/2014, at 10:52 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Well, the thing is that underage individuals’ consent to sexual acts with adults is not legally valid.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:53 PM, Andrew wrote:
> This is not to say that they cannot literally, legitimately consent to such acts.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:53 PM, Andrew wrote:
> This is like saying that, because theft is illegal, people literally cannot steal.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:53 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> It’s not legally valid for a reason.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:53 PM, Andrew wrote:
> You’re spouting a common misunderstanding.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:53 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Yes, and, in the Middle East, people’s hands are chopped off for stealing… for a reason.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:53 PM, Andrew wrote:
> What’s your point?

On 05/02/2014, at 10:54 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> That you are raping a child.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:54 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Do you know what rape is?

On 05/02/2014, at 10:54 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> Yes.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:54 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> You do not.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:54 PM, Andrew wrote:
> See, there are two terms whose definitions you are apparently totally ignorant of.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:54 PM, Andrew wrote:
> “rape”

"consent"

On 05/02/2014, at 10:54 PM, Andrew wrote:
> “rape”

"consent"

On 05/02/2014, at 10:54 PM, Andrew wrote:
> And let’s throw in a third one for good measure:

"informed consent"

On 05/02/2014, at 10:54 PM, Andrew wrote:
> And let’s throw in a third one for good measure:

"informed consent"

On 05/02/2014, at 10:55 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> Do you know anything about children?

On 05/02/2014, at 10:55 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Did you know that an APA meta-analysis of 59 studies could find no support for the general public’s beliefs regarding the supposedly deleterious effects of child sexual abuse?

On 05/02/2014, at 10:55 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Of course I do.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:55 PM, Andrew wrote:
> I’m a psychopathologist, lol.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:55 PM, Andrew wrote:
> I study personality development.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:56 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Do you know what a meta-analysis is?

On 05/02/2014, at 10:56 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> You are literally claiming that victims of childhood sexual assault are not negatively affected by it.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:56 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Maybe you should think twice about the reason for the unwarrantedly ferocious stigma against pedophilia, hebephilia, and ephebophilia.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:56 PM, Andrew wrote:
> You see, the term “child sexual abuse” is somewhat of a misnomer.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:57 PM, Andrew wrote:
> That term includes all adult sexual relations with children, regardless of whether any actual abuse occurred.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:57 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> It’s illegal for a reason. Children are not mentally prepared for the psychological impact that sex has.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:57 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Oh.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:57 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Maybe you should provide some evidence there, lady.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:58 PM, Andrew wrote:
> …and perhaps what that oft-repeated, completely content-devoid aphorism actually means.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:58 PM, Andrew wrote:
> **and perhaps explain what that…

On 05/02/2014, at 10:58 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Oh wait, I already typed it correctly the first time, lol.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:58 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Yes, it’s illegal for a reason.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:58 PM, Andrew wrote:
> Do you know anything about social dynamics, formally knows as “group theory”?

On 05/02/2014, at 10:58 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> You are a pedophile and a rapist
On 05/02/2014, at 10:58 PM, Andrew wrote:
> I’m not a rapist.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:58 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> You are a pedophile

On 05/02/2014, at 10:59 PM, Andrew wrote:
> You are a bigot.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:59 PM, Kathryn Campbell wrote:
> You are a rapist

On 05/02/2014, at 10:59 PM, Andrew wrote:
> And an ignoramus.

On 05/02/2014, at 10:59 PM, Andrew wrote:
> No I’m not.

Interesting. *ponders*

Neon Genesis Evangelion was simply awesome. Really cool.

E D W A R D  E L R I C

the-art-pimpette:

stormbramble:

Can we please stop making fun of people who are over 20 and are still virgins

Can we please stop making fun of people who are not interested in sex/are repulsed by sex

Can we please stop making fun of people who aren’t interested in a sexual or romantic relationship

Can we please stop making tv shows about virgins trying to lose their virginity like it’s a leech upon their life destroying all of their goals and opportunities?